Dark Souls Remastered Box Art Revealed (Switch, PS4, Xbox One) – Chosen Undead Kindles the Flame
Amazon has recently posted Dark Souls Remastered, unveiling the box art. Dark Souls a game where death roams around everywhere. If you feel like playing the game you can preorder it. Action role-playing game available on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One.
- Delve into an epic dark fantasy universe stricken by decline and the Curse. Explore its intricate world design – full of hidden passages, dungeons, and secrets – and uncover its deeply rooted lore
- Each playthrough surprises you with new challenges and unexpected facets of the game. Don’t bet on completing the game only once
- Hundreds of unique combinations of weaponry, armor, magic and crafting options to create your own playstyle and gaming experience
- From your first steps to mastery, build your character while refining your playing skills. Learn to strategize freely and experience the rewarding taste of overcoming daunting foes
- Whatever your motivations are to play online – collaboration or confrontation, support or betrayal – you’ll find your true home among the nine covenants. Which allegiance will you choose?
According to a recent report, Dark Souls remastered won’t be getting HDR Lighting and combat differences. Fans should expect the remastered version will similar to original Dark Souls instead of Dark Souls III. Contrary to a previous report, Dark Souls Remastered will not use assets from Dark Souls III engine but will run at 60 FPS, 4K resolution (on PS4 Pro and PC versions), and better textures.
The game will include 4K resolution and 60 FPS, hence bringing the RPG to today’s standards. Bandai Namco has confirmed that these qualities will be included in PC and Xbox One versions.
Prepare to Die and die you shall with the release of Dark Souls Remastered on May 25, 2018, in North America for PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.