Destiny 2 Weekly Reset for January 2: Nightfall Strike, Flashpoint, Faction Weapons, Eververse
The first weekly reset of the new year has officially arrived for Destiny 2, featuring several new milestones for Guardians to pursue in their journey to obtain powerful gear. This also marks the point where Bungie starts to wrap up its seasonal event, The Dawning, that will remain available for just this week.
Nightfall Strike: A Garden World
This is the first time that Guardians will be heading out to Mercury since the release of the expansion pack. This, of course, means that those yet to purchase Curse of Osiris will be unable to complete the activity.
- Torrent – Boundless Power erupts from within. Your abilities recharge much faster
- Timewarp: Zero Hour – The mission timer cannot be extended. Choose your battles carefully
- Speed of Dark – Complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken – Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths
- Shielded Minotaur Challenge – Kill the Shielded Minotaurs in under 90 seconds
Prepare to travel to the moon of Jupiter for a few Public Events. Make sure to visit Cayde-6 and buy his treasure maps beforehand for an easier grind.
- Fury – Use the Warmind on Io to learn more about the Almight
- The Gateway – Must have Curse of Osiris
- Sacrilege – Ikora’s quest about learning more on her loss of light
Faction Weapons for Sale:
The following vendors will supply each of the listed weapons throughout this week. They also sell armor, but they usually remain the same regardless.
- Devrim Kay – Flassh and Thunder Shotgun
- Asher Mir – Widow’s Bite Sniper
- Sloan – Nox Echo III Fusion Rifle
- Zavala – Curtain Call Rocket Launcher
- Failsafe – Seven-Six-Five Scout Rifle
- Lord Shaxx – Play of the Game Grenade Launcher
Eververse Gear for Sale:
The following is what Tess is selling this week. They may prove costly, but will probably be far better than what players actually earn from playing the game.
- Funky Dance Legendary Emote – 700 Bright Dust
- Can-Do Attitude Rare Emote – 400 Bright Dust
- Arondight Legendary Sparrow – 600 Bright Dust
- Armcoat Legendary Ship – 500 Bright Dust
- Particle Accelerator Exotic Weapon Ornament (Graviton Lance) – 1,250 Bright Dust
- War Beast Skin Exotic Weapon Ornament (Legend of Acrius) – 800 Bright Dust
- Omega Armor (Arms) – 800 Bright Dust
- Precious Metals Shell Legendary Ghost – 400 Bright Dust
- Purple Beam Effects Rare Transmat Effect – 450 Bright Dust
- Veist Poison Shimmer Legendary Shader – 40 Bright Dust
- Hakke History Polish Legendary Shader – 40 Bright Dust
- Fireteam Medallion Legendary Consumable – 50 Bright Dust
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard Legendary Consumable – 350 Bright Dust
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible Legendary Consumable – 750 Bright Dust