Shenmue 3 2018 Release Teased Along With “Other Surprises”

scroll down

Shenmue 3 2018 Release Teased Along With “Other Surprises”

Shenmue 3 has been in development quite some time, however, devs have been very quiet on the topic of the game’s release date. Now the studio has teased that Shenmue 3 might be releasing in 2018 along with other surprises.

Shenmue 3 2018 release tease comes from Cedric Biscay, founder of Shibuya Productions studio. According to Biscay, Shenmue 3 is one track to launch in 2018 on PC and PlayStation 4 and also teased that there will be other surprises as well in 2018.

I wish you a Happy New Year ! All the best for 2018 ! It will be great with the #Shenmue3 release on #PS4 and #PC and many other surprises 🙂

What these suprises will be other than the game itself is anyone’s guess but, we will know for sure once the studio officially reveals it.

In related news, Yu Suzuki has revealed that the upcoming Shenmue III will not be different from the previous titles and in fact, will be 70% will be similar to the original and the rest of the 30% will be new mechanics.

At the moment we are trying to keep it to 30% new and the keep the other 70% of the game similar to the original. But the design is constantly changing and I am always coming up with new concepts that we can try to add to the game if there is the opportunity.

Shenmue III is an open-world action adventure game in development at YS Net and will launch sometime in 2018 for PlayStation 4 and PC.

What do you think the “other surprise” will be? Let us know in the comments.

Source