PUBG Death From Falling Issue Remains Unresolved After Update #1
PUBG Death from Falling still remains a problem in the game. We tested the latest update and while the problem is improved to some extent, death from falling in PUBG is still a problem.
During our time in Miramar, our character died twice in two consecutive games while trying to vault over an object. Meanwhile, on a different occasion just opening a door resulted in death. Cause? Died from Falling! The problem has been around since the very beginning of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and it is a shame PlayerUnknown is yet to deal with it.
Interestingly, there is another issue that still remains a problem and this issue was also supposedly fixed in the last update. Begining of the replay and Death Cam went missing on occasion, they still do. PUBG update did very little to actually remove these issues from the game.
PUBG Update #1 Bug Fixes
- Fixed the issue where some buildings and objects were not marked on the Miramar world map.
- Reduced occurrences of the issue where replays occasionally crashed back to the lobby screen.
- On restarting a replay, it will continue where last viewed.
- Fixed the issue where the beginning of the Death Cam and replay was missing.
- Fixed the issue where players couldn’t earn BP.
- We will update with a compensation plan soon.
- Fixed the issue where players could die unexpectedly from fall damage.
- Fixed the issue where bullets couldn’t penetrate particular fences from both sides.
Battlegrounds gameplay is still facing a number of problems that need dev attention. But what’s happening here makes you question the released fixes even, can they really fix the problems as they claim in patch notes? PUBG gameplay is far better than it was in early, no doubt! Framerates are smoother, animations as well. The UI works most of the time and crashes are under control, at least better compared to early access version of PUBG.