Steam Winter Sale 2017 Day 1, Beast Deals You Can Get
The PC Master Race rejoices, the Steam Winter Sale 2017 is now live! If you head now to Steam you’ll find most of your games on sale, most of them available for noticeably lower prices. For those of you that wanted to grab freshly released games at sale then the Steam Winter Sale 2017 is the place to look as titles like The Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus are available at half price.
We’ve collected the best sales live on Steam Winter Sale 2017 and made a list or you to find your next favorite game. Let’s have a look:
- Tekken 7 – 24,99€ / 50%
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – 29,99€ / 50%
- Tom Glancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – 8,99€ / 40%
- The Evil Within 2 – 29,99€ / 50%
- The Witcher 3 GOTY – 19,99€ / 60%
- Dark Souls 3 – 14,99€ / 75%
- Elite Dangerous – 6,24€ / 75%
- Ark: Survival Evolved – 23,99€ / 60%
- Rise of the Tomb Rider – 16,49€ / 67%
- Tom Glancy’s The Division – 19,99€ / 60%
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience – 20,09€ / 33%
- Outlast 2 – 13,99€ / 50%
If you are looking for a more casual experience then Steam has also huge sales for indie titles, both old and new. Let’s see a selection of the most popular indie games on the platform and their current prices:
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition – 9,99€ / 50%
- Cuphead – 16,99% / 15%
- Dead By Deadlight – 9,99€ / 50%
- Hollow Knight – 9,89€ / 34%
- Undertale – 4,99€ / 50%
Unfortunately, there is no discount to bestseller PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds since it’s official release was just today, so you’ll have to wait if you want to grab it at a lower price. The company announced that there will be no price rise for the game after its release, so 29,99€ seems like a pretty good deal for the time being.
What’s interesting is that almost all Valve games are available for super low prices, with Half Life, Half Life 2, Team Fortress and Portal for 0,99€ and Portal 2 for 1,99€. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, on the other hand, is 9,37€ at the moment, making it a not so appealing sale compared to the ones we’ve seen in the past Steam Sales.
If you are about to dive in the Steam Winter Sale 2017, remember that the platform has stopped its Bitcoin support. It may seem insignificant to most but you shouldn’t be surprised if you see your Bitcoin currency not accepted this time.