It was last month when Bungie stated that the Destiny 2 weekly reset schedule would be permanently changing with the release of Curse of Osiris. The usual assortment of changes were supposed to arrive today alongside the expansion pack. They, however, did so well before that. The word on the street states that there will be a second reset later today.
Nightfall Strike: The Inverted Spire
Prepare to travel to the Arcadian Valley on Nessus and investigate the suspicious activities of the Red Legion.
- Attrition: Health and shield regeneration is significantly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light. Collect these to restore your health.
- Timewarp: Killing Time: Defeat enemies to extend the mission timer, up to a limit.
- Speed Of Dark: Complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
- The Floor Is Lava: As a fireteam, do not get hit by Protheon’s fiery ground attack before defeating it.
Prepare to travel to the planetoid for a few Public Events. Make sure to visit Cayde-6 and buy his treasure maps beforehand for an easier grind.
- 1AU: The time has come to stop the Almighty. Board the ship, and shut down its annihilation weapon.
- Chosen: The Almighty is finished. Time to go home, save the Traveler, take back the City, and end this war. Be brave.
- Larceny: Break into the Red Legion base and steal the personal shuttle of Thumos the no-longer-Unbroken.
Call to Arms
Participate in five or seven Crucible matches in order to earn a Luminous Engram from lord Shaxx.