AIDA64, developed by FinalWire Ltd is a system information and diagnostics software. The software runs on a couple of platforms like Windows, iOS and Android. The new AIDA64 5.95 might not be a huge update as compared to the previous version but there are a couple of things that are interesting. AIDA64 5.95 supports Nvidia Volta and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
There has been a rumor that Nvidia Volta will not be the next generation GPU architecture for the consumer market but I do not think that is the case. Nvidia Volta has been out for some time now but not for the consumer market. It is more than likely that the same architecture will be released for consumers as well. I am sure Nvidia wants to make the most out of Nvidia Volta.
While we have been waiting for Nvidia Volta, Nvidia has released the Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti as well as the Nvidia Titan Xp Collector’s Edition. This might be an indication that Nvidia is going to take some time with the release of Nvidia Volta for the consumer market and keeping in mind that AMD Vega supply is not all that great, Nvidia has no need to rush things. The following are the updates to AIDA64 5.95:
- Full support for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Support ASUS ROG RGB LED Keyboard Mouse
- Improve AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper Processor Support
- Support Read Corsair Commander Pro and EVGA iCX sensor data
- Improve the support for AMD X399, Intel X299 / Z370 motherboard
- OpenGL 4.6 and WDDM support 2.3
- Intel NVMe RAID array identification calculation
- Support AMD Radeon Vega graphics card GPU
- Support NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti / MX110 / MX130
- Support for NVIDIA Tesla V100
Let us know what you think about AIDA64 5.95 and whether or not you think that Nvidia Volta will be the next generation architecture when it comes to consumer graphics cards.