Destiny 2 Weekly Reset for November 7: Nightfall, Meditations, Flashpoint, Faction Rally
Another weekly reset has arrived for Destiny 2 with the promise of more to do in the highly anticipated sequel. This includes the return of Faction Rally and Guardians can begin straight away grinding for new loot.
Nightfall Strike: The Inverted Spire
Make your way through both the Vex and Cabal on a massive drilling site to face Protheon, a behemoth that turns the floor into lava or completely dissolves it.
Modifiers for this week are
- Momentum: Health and Shield regeneration are disabled whilst standing still. Sprint to regenerate more quickly.
- Timewarp: Rings: Vex time gates have appeared in the area. Pass through them to discharge temporal energy and extend the mission timer.
Challenges for this week are
- Speed of Dark: Complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
- The Floor is Lava: As a fireteam, do not get hit by Protheon’s fiery ground attack before defeating it.
Go through another series of activities from the Red War campaign for further loot.
- Combustion: Hawthorne’s waiting on the cliffs above the salt mines. Help her get the word out: we rally at the Farm.
- 1AU: The time has come to stop the Almighty. Board the ship, and shut down its annihilation weapon.
- Chosen: The Almighty is finished. Time to go home, save the Traveler, take back the City, and end this war. Be brave.
Head to Nessus this week and be part of various public events to finish the Milestone and get a Luminous Engram in return. Make sure to purchase the Treasure Maps from Cayde-6 in the Tower before heading out.
Call to Arms
Participate in five or six Crucible matches to finish the Milestone and earn a Luminous Engram from lord Shaxx.
Destiny 2 is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.