You can select one of the five Call of Duty WW2 Divisions at the start of the games. All of them offer various different benefits. This Call of Duty WW2 Divisions Guide will list the pros and cons of all of the Divisions in the game so you can pick the one that suits your style of play the best.
Keep in mind that the information discussed in the WW2 divisions guide are based on our own playtime and experience. The details will allow you to unlock Call of Duty WW2 prestige rewards. We will also discuss best divisions and division unlocks.
You can consider the article a Call of Duty WW2 division wiki which is your one-stop shop for all things related to this section of the game.
Call of Duty WW2 Divisions Guide
Call of Duty WW2 Divisions
After you select your multiplayer Division, your Division will level up along with your character. Reaching new levels will unlock new benefits which will help you in your fights. Division benefits are available as long as you are using that Division and are not limited to a specific type of weapon.
Call of Duty: WW2 Multiplayer Divisions Guide – Division Perks, Division Rewards
- Level 1: Rifle Bayonet
- Level 2: Additional Primary Attachment
- Level 3: Extra Ammo
- Level 4: Faster Movement while Aiming
- Prestige 1: SVT-40 Rifle along with Scoped Basic Training
This is for all of the riflemen. You can use the bayonet for melee kills. You can charge the enemies for gap closing purposes. Advancing this class is really good for people who want attachments to their weapons and are looking to utilize firepower to destroy enemies.
- Level 1: SMG Suppressor
- Level 2: Longer Sprint
- Level 3: Faster Climb
- Level 4: Sprint Speed Increase
- Prestige 1: MP-40 SMG and Energetic Basic Training
For those who love fast paced action. Use this class if you are all about constantly jumping around and shooting enemies with your weapons which boast an incredibly fast rate of fire. You will be given a suppressor which can be removed at will. This WW2 Division is perfect for the traditional run and gun style of COD.
- Level 1: LMG Bipod
- Level 2: Immune to Shell Shock and Tacticals
- Level 3: Take less Gun Damage
- Level 4: Take less Explosive Damage
- Prestige 1: MG42 and Hunker Basic Training
This Call of Duty WW2 Division will allow you to face entire armies on your own. It gives you the ability to wreak havoc by constantly dislodging bullets into your enemies without having to worry about your life or your ammo. Perfect for players who play objective based modes.
- Level 1: Sniper Sharpshooter
- Level 2: Invisible to Enemy Recon while Moving
- Level 3: Hidden to Scorestreaks
- Level 4: Silent Movement
- Prestige 1: Kar98k and Inconspicuous Basic Training
I should not have to explain the Sniper Classes to you. You know the drill. Zoom in, aim and fire. This is good for players who like to stay in stealth due to the numerous advantages that it provides in terms of detection. This class is really good for Search and Destroy and for players who like to flank enemies.
- Level 1: Shotgun Incendiary Shells
- Level 2: Can Select Tactical and Lethal
- Level 3: Throw Equipment Faster while Sprinting
- Level 4: Resupply Ammo from Killed Enemies
- Prestige 1: Model 21 and Concussed Basic Training
This is good for players who like to get into the face of their enemies and bow their head off. You have sufficient gap closers and a weapon which you can use to absolutely wreck anyone standing in your way. You also have extra equipment to throw. This class is perfect n clearing enemies off of the objectives in modes such as War and Hardpoint.
That is all we have for our Call of Duty WW2 Multiplayer Divisions Guide. Let us know if we missed something using the comments section below!