South Park: The Fractured but Whole Guide to help you unlock the Corporate Wolf Achievement/Trophy that requires you to reach the highest economic value on your Character Sheet.
Unlocking the Corporate Wolf Achievement/Trophy is fairly easy but it requires you to play the game until you reach Day-4.
On Day-4, you will unlock a sidequest titled Always Bet on Chaos. It is during this sidequest that you are able to unlock this Achievement/Trophy.
South Park: The Fractured but Whole Corporate Wolf Achievement
In this South Park: The Fractured but Whole Guide, we have detailed everything you need to know about reaching the highest economic value on your Character Sheet to unlock the Corporate Wolf Achievement/Trophy.
During the quest, Butters gives you a call to tell you he needs a loan from the bank.
In order to complete the sidequest, you need to head over to the bank on the Main Street and use Toolshed to get rid of the lava. Once you are inside, you need to complete the mini-game inside and head out.
In order to earn the Achievement/Trophy, you need to head inside the bank and speak to the man with the mini-game.
After that, you need to keep playing the game until you are in 0.01%.
To get to the next level, you have to raise your value above a specific point while avoiding any bankrupt spaces.
Just spin the wheel and avoid getting dropped down. Although this is all random, but you can still use powerups for your advantage. These powerups include
- Insider Trading- This perk is unlocked by landing on the dark blue tiles. It will allow you to stop the wheel anytime
- Taxpayer Bailout- This perk is unlocked by landing on the orange tiles. It will allow you to step on black tiles and not lose your progress.
- Market Manipulation- This perk is unlocked by landing on the light blue tiles. It will make the tiles light up randomly. You can stop the wheel anytime.
- Gold4Ca$h- This perk is unlocked by landing on the yellow tiles. It will allow you to turn black tiles into gold tiles.
- Short Sell- This perk is unlocked by landing on the red tiles. It swaps bankruptcy spots with cash spots and cash spots with bankruptcy spots
- Agile Investigating- This perk is unlocked by landing on the green tiles. It will multiply your payout by 3