Destiny 2 servers will be down tomorrow for maintenance so that Bungie can roll out Destiny 2 hotfix 220.127.116.11 to fix a number of issues. Destiny 2 server maintenance will start tomorrow at 16:00 BST and is planned to be continued till 20:00 BST.
Players will not be able to log-in during the maintenance and those who will already be logged-in will have one hour to leave otherwise they will be kicked out. As for Destiny 2 hotfix 18.104.22.168, it will fix a number of issues that players have been encountering like the fix to players losing access to the Veteran’s Transmat Effect and more.
- Fixed an issue in which players could lose access to the Veteran’s Transmat Effect by deleting characters
- Fixed an issue in which clan engrams would grant Trials of the Nine and raid rewards at only 10 Power
- Fixed an issue in which progress for the Exotic Quest Step “His Highness’s Seal” was not incrementing properly
- Quest progress will still increment by 1, but the Quest Step now only requires 10 Seals to be collected
- Fixed an issue in which raid milestones would not show for some players after the weekly reset (This didn’t affect any raid rewards)
- Fixed issues in which players could enter a state where they are continuously killed or unable to resurrect if encounter complete and failure events occurred simultaneously
Bungie has also hinted that Weapon Balances will be coming soon. According to Bungie, it is too soon to announce any Destiny 2 weapons changes but, assured that they are coming.
We’re not ready to go into detail about any weapon or ability tuning at this point, but there is an ongoing process in play, so we did want to drop a quick line and say…We have heard your feedback. Thank you!
Destiny 2 is a first-person action shooter developed by Bungie for Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 and the PC version will launch in October.