Nvidia GeForce 385.69 WHQL drivers have come out just in time for Project Cars 2 as well as Call of Duty: World War 2 Beta and Star Wars Battlefront 2. Nvidia GeForce 385.69 WHQL drivers also provide day one support for games like FIFA 18, Forza 7, Total War: Warhammer 2 and EVE: Valkyrie – Warzone.
As is always the case, the new drivers bring a few fixes but there are also a few known problems with the drivers as well. Be sure to update your drivers in order to get the best performance out of your system. The new drivers also introduce SLI profile for games like Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, Fortnite, JX3 Online, Project Cars 2 and Raiders of the Broken Planet.
Some of the fixes that these drivers introduce are as follows:
- Severe flickering in DOOM after pressing Alt+Tab with SLI enabled and either ShadowPlay instant replay is on or manual capture is in progress.
- The Ctrl+Alt+S keyboard shortcut does not toggle Surround for the GTX 1070
- Low frame rate and lagging in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth when in full-screen mode on GTX 1050 Ti
- Stuttering when playing games on external display with G-Sync enabled, on notebook GTX 1080s
- HitFilm Express does not respond properly on GTX 970M
- Low frame rates when playing Minecraft in full-screen mode on Optimus notebooks
- Heavy flickering during any OpenGL applications (e.g. Unigine Heaven) on Optimus notebooks
- FPS overlay erroneously appears in Discord if enabled in GeForce Experience
Low frame rates in Runescape
- Video playback from Windows Store apps stutter and eventually freeze with G-Sync enabled in full-screen mode
- Start menu loads sluggishly when switching focus between a UWP game and Start menu while using Windowed G-Sync
- HDR TV/displays have distorted colors after changing resolution in Windows Control Panel
- NVENC bitrate overshoot occurs at over 240 fps
- Enabled updated .exe for Ansel in Aven Colony
You can check out the complete keynotes for the Nvidia GeForce 385.69 WHQL drivers here.
Let us know what you think about the Nvidia GeForce 385.69 WHQL drivers.