Bungie has rolled out Destiny 2 update 1.0.3 following the server maintenance which brings bug fixes and makes preparations for the Faction Rally event which will start today. Destiny 2 Update 1.0.3 brings fixes for Clan XP not being given after completing events and more.
The Faction Rally event will see players pledging to a single faction and take part in activities. Players will have to pledge to one faction among Dead Orbit, Future War Cult, and New Monarchy. Then players will have to take part in activities to ensure their faction wins. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue in which Hunters with a specific amount of health would see their health bar on the HUD at all times
- Fixed issue in the raid that granted resurrection tokens unintentionally to players joining encounters in progress
- Fixed an issue in which killing the first Minotaur too quickly in the Unbreakable Adventure would result in progression being blocked
- Fixed an issue where clan XP was not being granted for completing public events
- Fixed an issue preventing some player from receiving weekly clan engrams
- Players who leave a clan will still not be eligible for clan rewards that week
In related news, Xbox One users have reported that there are few events in Destiny 2 in which the players are experiencing dramatic FPS drops. These events include Hive event on Titan, Vex, Cabal, Fallen Events on Nessus, Fallen Event on EDZ, and certain parts of the Leviathan Raid.
Also, Bungie has confirmed that it has no plans for PTR for Destiny 2 but, thinks that they are amazing and intends to challenge the team without exposing it to the public.
Destiny 2 is a first-person action shooter developed by Bungie for Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 and the PC version will launch in October.