Bungie has rolled out a new Destiny 2 update that eliminates issues with Nightfall strike, which Bungie admitted is a bit broken, along with bug fixes for the Raid. The latest Destiny 2 update is sort of a hotfix and doesn’t bring anything major to the game.
The most notable change made with this Destiny 2 update is the fix for the Nightfall Striker’s Prism Modifier which adds a rotating power-up that boosts a specific energy weapon element type. With the Prism Modifier fixed, players will now know which element is active. Check out the patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue where the Prism modifier did not persistently display the currently featured element.
- Prism will now display a brief screen effect when the element changes to increase visibility.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not receive Man O’ War Linear Fusion Rifle Quest Reward when they have a full weapon inventory.
- Players can obtain their missing Man O’ War from Asher Mir on IO.
- Fixed an issue where a Raid object was receiving an unintended amount of damage from Wardcliff Coil.
- Fixed an issue where completing a Meditation before selecting it from Ikora would hide that Meditation and prevent players from completing it receiving appropriate rewards.
- Fixed a rare memory leak that would result in a Matchmaking crash.
In related news, it seems that Bungie has realized that hunting for XUR is Destiny 2 is quite a task and has decided to make it a tad bit easier as players will no longer need to hunt for XUR on random planets.
XUR will not appear on the main Director screen but, zooming-in to a specific planet will reveal an icon for XUR on the map. Players can set the waypoint to get to him and buy exotics.
Destiny 2 is a first-person action shooter developed by Bungie for Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 and the PC version will launch in October.