There are three very powerful exotic weapons players are looking for in Destiny 2. To get these exotic weapons, you need to complete Destiny 2 Exotic Quests. There are in total of three different weapons. The most sort after Exotic Weapon is the Mida Multi-Tool. The following Destiny 2 exotic quests guide will not only discuss the quest associated with Mida Multi-Tool but Rat King and Sturm as well.
Destiny 2 Exotic Quests Guide
In this Destiny 2 Exotic Quests Guide, we have detailed everything you need to know about finding and completing all Destiny 2 Exotic Quests.
Destiny 2 Exotic Quests
Mida Multi-Tool – Mida Quest
- Intrinsic Perk – Mida Multi-Tool: Boosts movement speed
- Corkscrew Rifling: More range and stability
- High Caliber Rounds: High impact on the enemy, more range
- Mida Radar: Active radar while aiming down sight
- Hand-Laid Stock: Recoil control brings stability
In order to unlock the Mida-Multi Tool quest, you need to complete the campaign missions and reach level 20. Once you have completed both of these requirements, head to the Easter Dead Zone and speak with Devrim Kay to obtain his quest. Once this task is completed you will automatically have access to the Legendary Submachine Gun, Mida Mini-Tool. But your job isn’t done just yet. Once you have the Mini-Tool, you need to head back to the Tower and speak with Banshee. Use a Scout Rifle to get 50 precision kills and 25 kills without reloading your weapon.
You also need to dismantle five Blue or Legendary Scout Rifles. Get 50 Kills mid-air with an SMG and return to Banshee.
Rat King – Rat King’s Crew Quest
Rat King is one of the best sidearms in Destiny 2 and is unlocked after completing all the steps from Rat King’s Crew exotic quest.
- Weapon Trait – Rat Pack: Weapon becomes more powerful when fireteam members are nearby
- Barrel – Small-bore: Boosts stability and range
- Magazine – Tactical Mag: boosts stability, reload speed, and magazine size
- Grip – Smooth Grip: Boosts stability and handling speed
- Bonus Trait – Vermin: Brief invisibility when reloading after a kill
To unlock this weapon you need to get your hands on Rat’s King Crew and complete a number of challenges. Complete the main storyline and head back to Titan to speak with Sloane. She will hand you a quest called Enemy of my Enemy. The three part-part question will give you Rat’s King Crew.
The Rat’s King Crew description features a series of rhythms and riddle. You need to work with other Guardians (who have Rat’s Crew King). But the order of events is as follows:
Complete 3 Patrol Missions, 2 Public Events, 2 Crucible matches, Nightfall Strike with 5 minutes remaining.
Sturm – Sturm Quest
- Intrinsic Perk – Accomplice: Killing will fill the magazine of the equipped Energy weapon
- Extended Barrel: Boosts range but decrease handling speed
- Extended Mag: Increased Magazine Size
- Storm and Stress: Energy Weapon kills adds to the precision damage
- Combat Grip: Less vertical recoil, more stability
In order to unlock this quest, you first need to complete the campaign and reach level 20. This will unlock two quests on Nessus – O, Captain and My Captain. Both of this quest requires you to find Failsafe’s old crew.
Complete the quest and speak with The Cryptarch who will decipher the sheep of paper for you. He will ask you to decrypt five legendary engrams, decrypt one exotic engram, and kill 10 Fallen on Nessus. Rahool will then send you to Tyra Karn who need you to defeat 10 multiple Fallen with Drang without reloading, kill 10 Fallen Majors with Drang on Nessus. Return to Tyra Karn and she will ask you to kill the Servitor Kendricks-7 in the Exodus Crash Strike.
This was our Destiny 2 Exotic Quests Guide, take to the comments for suggestions and questions!