Destiny 2 The First Nightfall Strike Challenges were revealed earlier by Bungie. A Nightfall is basically a much harder version of an existing strike. It comes with a set of modifiers and is usually suited for experienced players.
Destiny 2 has been live for a few hours and is already facing the full capacity server issue. Players are waiting in queues. Even though new players will not be actually ready for the Nightfall Strike, the challenge is live.
The first one is the Arms Dealer strike, players must battle an “ironmonger providing weapons to the Red Legion.” Modifiers are still kept a secret because Bungie said that it will be interesting for the players to discover it themselves. Considering the server capacity issues at launch, it will be sometime before we find out what the modifiers are.
According to Bungie’s website “Nightfall Strikes are end game versions of regular Vanguard Strikes. In a Nightfall Strike, players will have to contend with special modifiers which enhance the difficulty of this Strike activity.”
Alongside the two modifiers, which are not revealed yet, Destiny 2 The Nightfall Strike also comes with three challenges. Here they are:
- Speed Of Dark – Complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining. Speeding up pace of completing objectives.
- Unbroken – Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths. Survivability tested. Those who die less than 3 deaths win.
- Trash The Thresher – Shoot down a Thresher while fighting Bracus Zahn. The Thresher is a Cabal gunship employed exclusively by the Red Legion.
The website also provided some Tips and Tricks:
- The featured Nightfall Strike rotates every week, following the weekly reset.
- The modifiers featured in the Nightfall activity also rotate every week, following the weekly reset.
- It is recommended that players adjust their load out to take advantage of the modifiers of a Nightfall Strike
For more information on Destiny 2, keep following SegmentNext.