Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Upgrade Pre-Order Revealed, Changes for Final Launch Listed
The pre-order incentives for Call of Duty: WWII continue to pile up in order to convince fans to secure early copies.
Earlier today, Sledgehammer Games announced the “Multiplayer Upgrade” bonus pack for those interested in getting a head start. It includes a free weapon unlock, which means that players will have the option of gaining permanent access to a single weapon of choice from the first day. In addition, the pack offers a four-hour Double XP booster that players can utilize in the multiplayer mode to make some quick progress through levels and unlock additional weaponry.
Take note that those who have already placed pre-orders for the game will automatically receive the newly revealed multiplayer bonus pack as well.
Elsewhere, Call of Duty: WWII finally concluded its beta tests over the weekend. The developer learned much through feedback from the participating community. Posting on the official website, a list of changes have been shared that will make it for the final launch this year.
- We added a new mode to the Mosh Pit playlist – Kill Confirmed. For those of you who haven’t yet played, we encourage you to hop in and try it out! Mosh brings all of the fan favorite modes, now including KC. It’s a great boots on the ground game mode, and the match data we’re getting is really helpful. So please be sure to spend some time in Mosh today.
- We’ve also noticed a number of you commenting that raising the PT score to 100 for TDM might be sub optimal. This was a community ask, and it felt like a good time to compare it to weekend one. We’ve spent nearly 3 years playing, and 75 felt better to us. By the end of weekend 2, we’re looking to lock the decision, so please let us know your thoughts.
- Some of you have expressed concern about the range play needed for the Aachen map. We’re listening to your feedback and may make some map changes as a result. Thanks again for staying constructive, it really helps!
- Many of you have commented that you love the changes we’ve made to sprint-out to ADS times. We’re glad we were able to improve this and that you’re enjoying it much more. We’re talking about flinch tuning as well, though we don’t have anything concrete to share yet.
- The M1928 is getting a lot of love. It is one of the most iconic weapons of WWII, and it’s great to see it in match. We’re glad you are enjoying playing with it. It’s a popular SMG at the studio. Though not the most popular. The Airborne Division prestige unlock weapon is pretty gassed.
- We rolled out an update that includes an important fix to some audio timing on weapon fire rates. There is no actual changes to the weapon tuning, but the audio may sound different on certain weapons.
Call of Duty: WWII is scheduled to officially release on November 3 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.