PUBGs Vehicles Guide – How to Drive, Speed, Fuel, and Capacity
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds features a range of different vehicles for the player to drive. Each comes with its own attributes, mechanics, pros, and cons. The following PUBGs Vehicles Guide will you understand different aspects of driving as well as vehicles in the game.
There are a handful of cars and bikes in Battlegrounds. Players can find them in different locations across the map. Some are random spawn locations while other locations have a 100% spawn rate.
PUBGs Vehicles Guide
- Max Speed is 115Km/h
- Resistant to bullets
- Wheels take 3 hits to burst
- Consumes a small amount of fuel /km.
- Poor Climbing Performance
- Isn’t very useful with escaping attacks due to slow speed gain.
- Top Speed 95 km/h
- Best in Uphill Climbs
- Explodes After Several Fires
- Great Boost Speed Gain
- High Fuel Consumption
- Can be used on different terrain types
- Consumes only a small amount of fuel /km
- Excellent Boost Speed
- Easy target
- Will Explode After Several Clips
- Tires will explode after a couple of hits
- Hard to handle
- High Speed of 150 km/h
- Low fuel consumption
- Stroller Motorcycle goes to 135 km/h
- High risk of damage from attacks
- High risk of accidents, flipping over
- Speed of up to 95 km/h
- 5 seats
- Good for Squad game mode
- High Spawn Rate
- High fuel Consumption
- Limited to Water
- Lack of Maneuverability
Well, this was our PUBGs Vehicles Guide so if you have anything to add take to the comments below!