Updated Fact Sheet and Screenshots for Metal Gear Survive from Gamescom 2017
Gamescom is underway and Konami was there to give updates on Metal Gear Survive, the new co-op survival game spinoff for Metal Gear Solid V. Konami’s new fact sheet for the game gives more information about it’s gameplay, which puts on a more survival aspect than we expected to the game and some new screenshots that show us how the graphics of Metal Gear Survive are going to be like.
Metal Gear Survive will include both Single Player and Co-op modes, with the gear obtained by the player getting carried between modes so you don’t have to worry about your progress if your friends are offline.
You will be able to have a complete gathering and gear crafting system, exactly as we expected from a good survival game. And of course, let’s not forget the base building, something we’ve already seen in Metal Gear V but this time it will be fully operational with storage, crop fields and animals that give you needed materials for crafting.
You can see the full fact sheet provided by Konami below:
- Two ways to play – Single Play and CO-OP Play. These modes are linked via Base Camp. Character progress and gear carries between the two modes.
- Build and develop your Base Camp. This offers access to weapon and gear crafting. As well as offering you a command centre for planning missions in Single Play and CO-OP Play.
- Gather resources for use in crafting including blue prints and raw materials. These can be gathered in Single play by exploring the environment or won in successful CO-OP missions
- Develop Base camp with new facilities to aid survival – including crop growing, animal rearing, food and water storage. As your camp develops you’ll gain access to high grade crafting items.
- Manage Resources, including human essentials such as food and water as well as raw materials used for weapons, defenses and expendables.
Also, you can see the graphics and the current state of the game at the screenshots below:
Metal Gear Survive is up to a 2018 release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.