In this Madden NFL 18 Longshot Walkthrough Guide, we guide you through the Madden NFL 18’s Longshot mode. Longshot mode requires many choices and decisions that you need to take to successfully complete the mode.
In this Madden NFL 18 Longshot Walkthrough Guide, we have listed all the correct choices and decisions that you need to make in order to complete the Longshot easily. With this Madden 18 Longshot Guide, Devin will be successfully be drafted in a team because we have listed all the choices that you need to make and which options you must pick for him.
Madden NFL 18 Longshot Walkthrough Guide
Madden NFL 18 Longshot Walkthrough Guide details everything you need to know in order to complete the Longshot mode in NFL team.
Madden 18 Longshot Walkthrough
In Longshot mode, you take control of Devin Wade who is in college and wants to join his dream NFL team. You must guide him on his journey and make decisions for him so he can be successfully drafted in an NFL team. The Longshot mode is divided into three parts and you must complete them all in order to get your Devin drafted in a team.
To successfully complete the Longshot mode, you need to pick some choices, which must be correct in order to keep the game in your favor. We have listed all the choices in this guide, for you, without many spoilers so you can easily know when to choose the right response.
Madden NFL 18 Longshot Act #1 Answers and Decisions
- Start the game and choose the following conversations choices when they appear
- During the introduction with young versions of Devin and Cole, select ‘Change the Play’
- During the conversation with Colt on the road when the option comes, choose ‘Have Mercy’
- After this, opt to sing with Colt
- At the hotel, choose ‘Reject’ when the option comes
- During the conversation in the Regional Combine, choose ‘Hush Colt’
- Choose ‘Encourage Colt’ when he is feeling discouraged. After this, choose to go with him to improve your own grade and his as well.
- When Mario Gonzales insults you, choose ‘Ignore Him’
- During the TV Bosses scene, choose ‘Question’ at every turn.
These are all the choices that you must select for the Act #1. Continue playing and complete the Act #1.
Madden NFL 18 Longshot Act #2 Answers and Decisions
In Act #2, you must make the following conversation choices. During Longshot TV Show, you must ‘Doubt’ instead of ‘Brag’ and later invite Colt to the TV Show
- When in front of the cameras, select ‘Be Polite’
- When you are with the TV bosses, select ‘Hold Back’
During the Longshot Mode Play Calls, you will be required to select 3 Plays. They will be these:
- Play 1: Strong I Twins, Flex Dagger, X Dig, Y Swallow, and Z Go
- Play 2: Singleback Ace Pair, Y Stick, X Slant, Z Go, U Flat
- Play 3: Gun Bunch Weak, Double Trail, X Go, Y Dig, Z Swallow
During the Formation Analysis, choose these three answers:
Do not ‘Insult’ or ‘Provoke’ your rival Quarterback when outside the office.
During the conversation with the coach, choose these three options:
During the next Longshot Play Call Choices, choose the following:
- I Pro, Bench, X-Out, Z-Post (right-side receiver runs a post), Y-Option
- Next up, during the meeting with Colt, choose ‘Accept’
- During the montage training scene, choose ‘run the ball’ and then ‘Throw the Ball’
- During the throwing drills, first throw to Colt and then to the other receiver that is not Colt
- In front of the media, choose ‘Praise Team’, ‘Be Honest’, ‘Justify’, ‘Deny’ and ‘Hesitate’ options when they appear.
- In the next scene, choose ‘Defuse’ and ‘Ignore’
With these choices, end the second act of the game.
Madden NFL 18 Longshot Act #3 Answers and Decisions
- During Colt’s confrontation, choose ‘Avoid’ and ‘Justify’
- When dealing with Ross, select ‘Choose to Reassign Ross’
- During the conservation with Mario Gonzales, choose ‘Accept’
- Later when asked for interview with Pat Kirwin, choose ‘Accept’
During the interview, you must make the following choices:
- Open up
- Lean on Team
- Praise McCarthy
- Downplay Stardom
- Excuse Scmyzniak
During the Finale’s 4th challenge, you will get another choice of either passing the ball to Colt or do not pass the ball to the Colt. Here, you must not pass the ball to Colt. During the 5th challenge, go for the check down option.
These are all the choices that you must make in the Longshot mode. Remember that these choices will appear in the order they are presented here. Therefore, you must play the game normally and then use these choices when prompted. Select these choices and your Devin will definitely be drafted for a team at the end of the Longshot mode.
This concludes our Madden NFL 18 Longshot Walkthrough Guide. If you want to add anything to this guide, feel free to use the comments section below!