WWE 2K18: The Rock Is The Executive Soundtrack Producer For WWE 2K18
WWE 2K18 is one of the most notable games of this year and fans are eager to see what the game has to offer. With 2K Sports revealing the first batch of WWE 2K18 roster, the publisher has announced that Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson as the Executive Soundtrack Producer on WWE 2K18.
Being an Executive Soundtrack Producer on WWE 2K18 involves picking soundtracks that will be featured in the game. According to Dwayne himself, he is excited to be partnering with 2K on the game. The soundtracks have also been revealed and there are 11 of them.
- Blues Brothers — Soul Man
- Boston — Smokin’
- Bruno Mars — Runaway Baby
- Disturbed — Down With The Sickness
- Eazy-E — Boyz-N-The-Hood
- George Thorogood & The Destroyers — One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
- Joe Walsh — Rocky Mountain Way
- Kanye West — Black Skinhead
- Kid Rock — You Never Met a White Boy Quite Like Me
- ¡MAYDAY! (feat. Tech N9ne) — Last One Standing
- Tech N9ne (feat. Krizz Kaliko, Serj Tankian — Straight Out The Gate
In related news, the game will also launch for Nintendo Switch along with PC and current gen consoles. However, fans were worried that the Switch version will be based on the legacy consoles but, the developers have clarified that Switch version of the game will not be based on the legacy consoles.
WWE 2K18 is releasing on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC October 17, 2017.