Dream Daddy Robert Ending to help you learn everything you need to know about unlocking Robert’s ending with dialogues that you need to choose in order to woo him.
Dream Daddy Robert Ending Guide
In our Dream Daddy Robert Ending, we’ve discussed everything you need to know about unlocking Robert’s ending in the game.
Dream Daddy Robert Ending
Alright, the first thing that you need to do is to watch the game until you meet Catherine in a bar. After Robert enters, you need to follow the following options:
- Don’t buy Mary a Drink.
- I love Shots.
- Compliment his Cool Leather Jacket.
- Running Away from My Problems.
- No, Thank You.
- Go Back to Sleep.
Once done, continue to progress until you’re asked to give Dadbook answers & give the following answers:
- Sink into Blissful Oblivion.
- I Don’t Need Anything.
- My Survival Skills have Trained me for this Day.
- Street Smarts.
- The President of Space.
- Sean Connery’s Entire Filmography.
- A Cool Knife.
- Conspiracy Theories.
After you’re done with the Dadbook, you need to leave Robert a text & wait for a reply. After it arrives, choose the following options:
- Just Chillin’.
- Whiskey, Straight up.
- Whiskey hasn’t Failed me Yet.
- You with the Feds?
- Can you Get the Next Round?
- You Know it.
- This One’s for You, Pappy.
- Of course.
- You Betcha!
- Thanks for Defending my Honor.
After you’re done with the 1st date, continue until you’re asked to fill out your Dadbook once again. At this point, you need to select Robert again & choose the following answers:
- Hoist that Rag, Baby.
- Say Nothing.
- Play Along.
- You’re Lying.
- I’m Glad that You Told me.
Finally, after you’re done with Amanda, you need to select the following choices on your 3rd date:
- Yeah Dude.
- To You.
- He’d Never Convince the Jury.
- 80’s Reference.
- Go with Something I Know.
- Travelling Grifter.
- Working a Couple Short Cons.
- Daniel McSturgiss.
- Ecclesiastes 12:7.
- “Paranormal Excursions of the Supernatural: Ice Road Ghost Truckers.”
- Is that Even a Question?
- Push it.
- Tell him What he Needs to Hear.
This is all we’ve in our Dream Daddy Robert Ending Guide. If there’s anything else you’d like to add, let us know in the comments section below!