PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Getting a Crucial Feature Today
Ever since release, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds had a crucial feature missing. A feature that every multiplayer should make available to its players. The game is in early access and often we experience server issues which result in disconnection and even game crash on occasion.
Battlegrounds never allowed players to rejoin the game after disconnection. This often results in frustration as you can not rejoin your team and help them out. However, PlayerUnknown took feedback seriously decided to make some changes.
The month 4 update that is releasing today is going to add rejoin feature that will allow players to jump back in with their teammates. The huge update brings a plethora of changes, additions, improvements etc. Here are some of the listed gameplay changes and additions coming to Battlegrounds.
- Added 1st Person server options to NA and EU Solo and Duo game-modes
- Players who choose 1st Person mode will be matched together
- Character view is set to 3rd Person mode in starting airplane and during free fall from the airplane. This will be set to 1st Person only in a future update
- Camera will stay still while looting items to prevent dizziness
- Added a new feature to report players
- Some people killed knocked-out teammates in order to avoid giving kill count to an opponent who knocked them down. Now the kill count will still go to the opponent in this specific case.
- Added new animation when using different consumables
- Improved camera transition when disabling Free look feature (Alt Key)
- Decreased the reload time of VSS
- Players may now re-enter games if they have been disconnected mid-game
What other features would you like to see in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds?