Mass Effect Andromeda launched earlier this year with mixed reception from both players and critics alike. There is a report circulating the internet suggesting that EA has put Mass Effect on hold but, that does not mean that Bioware has stopped supporting the game as Mass Effect Andromeda update 1.10 is now live.
The focus of the latest Mass Effect Andromeda update is the game’s multiplayer. The update brings bug fixes and introduces small changes to the game. Firstly, Naladen explosion will now deal damage if Cryo or Incendiary ammo is used. Devs have also made changes to the Veteran Ranks.
As for the bug fixes, this Mass Effect Andromeda update fixes the bug that caused the screen to blink red/yellow when using certain weapons. Also, the Dhan shotgun will properly prime enemies.
- Veteran ranks of characters will only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10.
- Naladen explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped.
- Fixed issue where Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers would not function correctly if a player left the game.
- Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
- Fixed issue where Bulwark, Siphon, and Concussive variants of pistols and sniper rifles would prime enemies too slowly when using special ammo.
- Fixed issue where using Supply Pack Transmitter would reduce spare ammo if Empty Resupply mission modifier was active.
- Using First Aid with Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heals enemies.
- Fixed issue that caused screen to blink red/yellow when using Siphon and Bulwark weapons.
- Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV
In related news, there is a Mass Effect Andromeda mod that lets players fly in the game. With this mod players will be able to streak across the sky. This Mass Effect Andromeda mod disables map boundaries and fatal falls allowing players to fly around to their heart’s content.
Mass Effect Andromeda is an action-adventure RPG developed by Bioware for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.