PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds August Update Detailed, Will Bring New Weapon, FOV Slider And More
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is currently the big thing in the PC gaming despite the game being an early access title. The game has been very popular among gamers and has even surpassed GTA V in terms of its peak concurrent players on Steam. Now, devs have detailed the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds August Update.
The update was supposed to drop this week but, due to some complications the update has been pushed to 3rd August, however, Bluhone Studio has assured that a small patch for the game will drop this week to address some bugs that players have reported.
The week’s patch will include fixes for issues like characters getting stuck in doors after partially destroying them, the issue where players are not able to pick up items while running even if the character performs the looting animation and more.
- Fixed a bug where characters got stuck in doors after partially destroying them
- Fixed a bug causing the door Interaction UI to appear even after doors were completely destroyed
- You can now use consumables while browsing the inventory during a reload
- Fixed a bug where characters could not pick up items while running despite seeing the looting animation
- Fixed a bug where characters would shake in spectator mode while running
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds August Update, on the other hand, is the real deal which will bring new content and lot of other stuff to the early access title.
Previously the studio promised 1st person servers for the game and with PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds August Update, the option for 1st person servers will be added to NA and EU servers and only for SOLO & DUO game-modes. The update will also introduce the FOV slider for the 1st person view along with a new rifle.
The August update will also introduce three additional crates that will offer new character clothing options for players to unlock via in-game currency.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is a multiplayer survival game currently in early access for PC and will launch for consoles later.