The End is Nigh Tumor Locations Guide – Find All Tumors
The End is Nigh Tumor Locations Guide will help you locate all the tumor in The End is Nigh. The End is Nigh is full of collectibles and Tumors are one of them.
We have listed the locations of all the Tumors so you can easily locate them and add them to your collection. There are a total of 75 Tumors all spread across the four worlds. Each world has 20 Tumors except the last one which has 15. Detailed locations are listed below:
The End is Nigh Tumor Locations Guide
In our The End is Nigh Tumor Locations Guide, we’ve detailed the locations of all the Tumors in the game.
The End is Nigh Tumor Locations Guide
World #1 – The End
The End #1
- Located directly above the starting area.
The End #2
- Catch this Tumor in the middle of the screen as it is falling.
The End #3
- Catch this Tumor in the middle of the screen as it is falling.
- Mega Tumor: Look for cracked flooring and ground pound through it to reveal secret rooms, one of which contains the mega Tumor.
The End #4
- In the middle of the center island surrounded by spikes. It will be moving left to right so time your jump to avoid being impaled.
The End #5
- Use the hook on the right side of the room to launch to the central hooks. Jump off to nab this tumor.
The End #6
- Near the central hooks you will need to drop down towards the bottom hooks. Time your jump so that when the Tumor is near the left you can collect it and land back on the hook.
- Mega Tumor: Below the starting area is a secret room. Break the blocks located near the upper right of the room.
The End #7
- Jump across the central island causing it to collapse. Quickly collect the revealed Tumor before you miss your chance.
The End #8
- To collect this Tumor you must first go to The End 9. While in The End 9 use the hook to launch yourself back into The End 8 to grab the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Just as you did collect the normal Tumor you need to launch yourself up but this time head above the clouds.
The End #9
- To collect this Tumor you must first go to The End 10. Drop below the starting platform and head left to collect it.
The End #10
- While on the breakable platforms time your jump so that the Tumor is as far to the right as possible.
The End #11
- Be ready halfway through the level to collect this Tumor as it falls from the sky near the left side of the middle island.
The End #12
- Quickly make your way past the collapsing platforms to the hook, then simply jump to collect the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: After collecting the normal Tumor look for a hook above you. It leads to a secret room and the Mega Tumor.
The End #13
- Break the breakable block and fall to the left, collecting the Tumor and landing on the platform in one motion.
- Mega Tumor: At the bottom of The End 13 is a hole, drop into it to collect the Mega Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: From the level’s right entrance you need to activate the collapse and traverse the ceiling for this Mega Tumor.
The End #14
- Pull down the hooks to access an alcove behind the walls which contains the Tumor.
The End #15
- Jump on the falling block at the level’s starting left platform. Ride it down until you can jump right to the Tumor.
The End #16
- Quickly head to the Tumor before you are crushed by the timed event.
The End #17
- From The End 18 run backwards to the right side of The End 17 to easily grab this Tumor.
The End #18
- Use as few breakable blocks as possible to grab the Tumor and hook your way to safety.
The End #19
- Time the collapse of the breakable platforms while jumping right to collect this Tumor.
The End #20
- Head to the collapsible platforms to trigger them and quickly make your way back to the starting platform to access the hidden room containing this Tumor
World #2 – The Arid Flats
The Arid Flats #1
- Jump from the highest point in the level to collect the floating Tumor.
The Arid Flats #2
- Quickly run to the hooks as soon as you enter the level to grab the floating Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Head under the raised platform to drop into the water below and snag this Mega Tumor.
The Arid Flats #3
- Drop down and avoid the enemies to safely get this Tumor.
The Arid Flats #4
- Jump on the largest platform in the middle to make it collapse. Land on the falling block and jump right to get the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: From The Arid Flats 5 head left into The Arid Flats 4 and run and jump to the floating island. Knock out the block above and jump onto the large falling block to collect the Mega Tumor.
The Arid Flats #5
- Grab the Tumor in the lower left corner of the level. Use the vertical platform to exit the level.
The Arid Flats #6
- Jump from the left platform to the very left side of the right platform while avoiding the spikes and collecting the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Jump into the hole in the middle of the level to access a secret room with the Mega Tumor.
The Arid Flats #7
- Jump on to the moving block and avoid the spikes. Collect the Tumor and quickly hop back on the moving block.
The Arid Flats #8
- From The Arid Flats 9 move to the left into The Arid Flats 8 to trigger the Tumor. Jump onto the spring to collect it.
The Arid Flats #9
- Use the spring to reach the Tumor while avoiding spikes.
The Arid Flats #10
- From The Arid Flats 11 move to the left into The Arid Flats 10. This will trigger a spring to appear that you can jump on to grab the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Do the same thing you did for the normal Tumor but this time use the spring to jump to the top left corner of the level. This will put you in a secret area where you will need to spring jump multiple times to the Mega Tumor.
The Arid Flats #11
- Quickly traverse the level and snag the Tumor before the timed event ends.
The Arid Flats #12
- Jump on to the moving block and collect the Tumor, then quickly hop back on the moving block.
The Arid Flats #13
- Dodge the spike balls until you can grab the floating Tumor.
The Arid Flats #14
- Make the skull come to you and the floating Tumor and jump on it to bounce to the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Use the skull to bounce high into the air but this time ground pound the cracked floor to reveal a secret room with the Mega Tumor.
The Arid Flats #15
- Line up the skulls so that you are able to bounce off of them and collect the Tumor.
The Arid Flats #16
- Jump to the hooks from the raised ledge to get the Tumor.
The Arid Flats #17
- Quickly jump to the middle platform and collect the Tumor before the platforms collapse. Jump to the spring to exit the level.
The Arid Flats #18
- Ride on the floating log while avoiding spikes to collect the Tumor.
The Arid Flats #19
- Jump onto the floating block with the Tumor inside. Wait until you can safely jump off and back into the square to collect it.
The Arid Flats #20
- Grapple from hook to hook to snag the falling Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Use the hooks to jump down in the tiny hole near the bottom left of the screen. Go through the maze to collect the Mega Tumor.
World #3 – Overflow
- Grab the hooks above the level start to reveal the Tumor.
- Fall vertically into the hold containing the Tumor to avoid hitting the spikes.
- Mega Tumor: Directly right of the normal Tumor is a passageway. Fall into it and grab onto the ledge with the Mega Tumor.
- Swim as close to the Tumor without hitting the spike. It’s easier to grab it coming from Overflow 4.
- Carefully navigate through the maze of spikes to grab the Tumor. The faster you can get swim to it the better.
- Mega Tumor: Swim to the small gap at the top of the screen and head left. Jump to the opposite platform to collect the Mega Tumor.
- Use one of the skulls to bounce to the ledge where the Tumor is.
- Avoid the skulls while jumping towards the bottom right corner.
- Mega Tumor: Destroy the blocks towards the middle left of the screen. You will fall down and grab the Mega Tumor on the way through.
- Bounce off a skull while it is mid jump to easily grab this Tumor.
- From Overflow 9 backtrack into Overflow 8 and ground pound your way down towards the Tumor.
- Collect this Tumor by going underneath the pillar rather than over it.
- From Overflow 11 backtrack into Overflow 10 and jump down to the ledge underneath the Tumor. Let the water rise, collect the Tumor and exit the level.
- Mega Tumor: Jump to the top left of the room to access a secret area. Time it so that you can safely jump off from a skull to the Mega Tumor.
- From Overflow 12 backtrack into Overflow 11 to cause a platform to appear allowing you to collect the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Go through the lower left secret entrance to end up in a secret area with a tunnel containing the Mega Tumor.
- Go to the bottom middle of the screen near the waterfall to trigger a secret passageway. Go up and down until you can collect the Tumor.
- From Overflow 14 backtrack into Overflow 13 to cause a platform to appear allowing you to collect the Tumor.
- Move as quickly as possible through the poison clouds. Collect the Tumor and land safely.
- Mega Tumor: Ground pound the platform near the end to start a series of secret rooms. Collect the keys in the first two to access the third room containing the Mega Tumor.
- From Overflow 16 backtrack into Overflow 15. Wait for the poison cloud to leave an opening allowing you to jump and collect the Tumor.
- Time your jump so that you can collect the Tumor and use the poison cloud to escape to safety in one motion.
- Instead of jumping for the Tumor at the start you will need to go around the level as usual but drop down when above the Tumor to collect it and safely land.
- Use the skulls to get to the top of the level and quickly grab the Tumor before it floats away. You only have a second or two to do so.
- Mega Tumor: Get to the top left of the screen and jump off. In the secret room time your jumps on the poison clouds so that you can collect the Mega Tumor and still have enough air to live.
- Use the hooks to grab the Tumor after it appears.
- Use the left skull to bounce up and collect the Tumor.
World #4 – Retrograde
- From Retrograde 2 backtrack to Retrograde 1 and use the hooks when the pillar is on the left. Jump left from here to the Tumor.
- Quickly use the hooks to collect the Tumor before you are squished.
- Mega Tumor: Drop into the hole at the bottom of the screen to enter the secret area and collect the Mega Tumor.
- From Retrograde 4 backtrack to Retrograde 3 and hang from the nearest hook to cause the Tumor to drop.
- Use the hooks on the left to climb up and grab the Tumor between the spikes.
- Ride the floating platform to jump up and grab the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Jump into the hole at the top of the screen to access the secret area and collect the Mega Tumor.
- Quickly use the crumbling blocks on the left before to get the Tumor before the timed event ends.
- Use the hook to jump across every other platform to collect the Tumor. Grab the Tumor and use the platforms you didn’t break to get back.
- Quickly make your way to the right of the screen and use the crumbling blocks to jump up and grab the falling Tumor.
- Traverse the enemy maze below the exit to reach the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Break all of the crumbling blocks to reveal a cracked floor. Ground pound through the crack to enter a secret area and collect the Mega Tumor.
- Avoid projectiles until the Tumor is far enough to be safely collected.
- Trigger the collapsible pillar in the center to cause the Tumor to appear. Avoid the projectiles and collect the floating Tumor.
- From the right side of the level drop down and dodge the multiple projectiles to grab the Tumor.
- Use the second block in the sludge until the wall lowers revealing the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: After collecting the normal Tumor continue left to enter the secret area and collect the Mega Tumor.
- Head to the second building and collect the Tumor in the lower left corner.
- Jump across the blocks in the lower right sludge to collect the Tumor. Re-trace your steps to get out safely.
- Mega Tumor: Go through the door right before the end of the level to enter the secret area and collect the Mega Tumor.
This concludes our The End is Nigh Tumor Locations Guide. If you have anything to add, feel free to use the comments section below!