Infinite Warfare Zombies Attack of the Radioactive Thing Musical Easter Egg Guide will help you to unlock the secret song Easter Egg in Attack of the Radioactive thing. This is the new map in Call of Duty Infinite Warfare’s newest DLC Absolution.
To unlock the song there a few things you need to do before you can actually unlock the song. The name of the song is ‘Brachyura Boogie’ and is only accessible once you have completed all the required tasks for it. This song is one of the many easter eggs that the developers have added in this new map. We have detailed everything in this article the you need to do in order to unlock this secret song.
Infinite Warfare Zombies Attack of the Radioactive Thing Musical Easter Egg Guide
In our Infinite Warfare Zombies Attack of the Radioactive Thing Musical Easter Egg Guide, we’ve detailed everything you need to know about finding the hidden song in the Attack of the Radioactive Thing map.
Attack of the Radioactive Thing Musical Easter Egg Guide
How to Unlock the Secret Song
To unlock the secret song, you must complete some simple steps. You will need to complete two separate tasks for it. First, you will need to activate all the jukeboxes around the map. Jukeboxes are scattered all over the map. Secondly, you must obtain all Pink Vinyls in the map. There are 5 Pink Vinyls and they are too spread all around the map.
There are 3 jukeboxes spread around the map that you need to activate in order to proceed to the second step of unlocking the secret song. The locations of these three jukeboxes are:
- The first jukebox is located in a window on the top floor of the Motel
- The second jukebox is located in the Ice Cream Shop
- The third and the last jukebox is located in the market near Fate & Fortune Machine
Activate all the three jukeboxes and you will be ready for the step 2.
There are 5 Pink Vinyls that you must collect to unlock the Secret Song. The locations of these Pink Vinyls are:
- The first Pink Vinyl is located under boxes covered in blue tarp next to the Snack Shack
- The second Vinyl is located inside a tire in the power station
- The third Pink Vinyl is located under a cash register in the Beachside Market
- The fourth Pink Vinyl is located inside the open RV in the trailer underneath a table
- The fifth and the last Pink Vinyl is located in the Garbage cans at the Motel.
After you have completed both these steps, you will unlock the secret song easter egg.
This concludes our Infinite Warfare Zombies Attack of the Radioactive Thing Musical Easter Egg Guide – Find the Hidden Song. If you have anything to add, please feel free to use the comments section below!