Treyarch has released a new update, patch 1.24 for Call of Duty Black Ops 3 which includes new weapons and fixes to the game’s Zombies mode.
The Black Ops 3 patch 1.24 is available to download on both PS4 and Xbox One while the PC version will be deployed later today. Some of the patch notes are given below:
• Added the M1911 and AK74-U to Zombies Chronicles
• Updated wall buys in specific maps with the stg-44 and mp40
• Fixed a bug that would cause a player’s screen to shake when another player fired the Mark II
• Fixed an issue where “Turned” zombies would continue to display bullet impacts and play bullet impact sound effects
• Increased the volume of the excavator voice over audio
• Fixed an issue where players can get launched into the air after walking off a gravity lift
• Fixed various bugs that would occur if the player was in Area 51 during the rocket launch sequence
• Various hacker tool bug fixes
• Fixed various Elemental Staff bugs and exploits
• Fixed Templar pathing issues
• Fixed an issue where the robot hatch would fail to open after being hit
• Fixed an issue where all perk machines would stop functioning after a generator had been recaptured
The full patch notes can be seen here.
Considering that Black Ops 3 is 3 years old, Treyarch and Activision’s commitment to the game all this time is pretty commendable especially when most of the other recent titles of the franchise get abandoned pretty much a year after release.
Treyarch also recently released the Zombie Chronicles DLC for Black Ops 3 which included remastered maps from previous games.
Thanks to its amazing Zombies mode and a somewhat fun multiplayer, Black Ops 3 continues to be the most successful Call of Duty game in recent years, selling more than 25 million copies worldwide. The game even managed to outsell Infinite Warfare in 2016.