Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trial of the Sword Guide to help you learn everything you need to know about the Trial of the Sword, its location, and tips to survive until the very end.
The Trial of the Sword in Zelda: Breath of the Wild is basically a Challenge Mode that pits Link against multiple enemies in different levels. While completing the challenges, you won’t be allowed to use any outside weapons/armor and will be required to utilize the equipment found inside the challenge areas. There are 45 levels in the Trial of the Sword and each one of them offers unique enemies, weapons, layout, etc.
If you manage to complete all 45 of them, the Sword Sage will enhance the Master Sword to stay fully charged and deal 60 damage at all times. In case you’re looking forward to completing the Trial of Sword and acquiring the reward, our Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trial of the Sword Guide should definitely help you out in some way.
Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trial of the Sword Guide
In our Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trial of the Sword Guide, we’ve detailed everything you need to know about completing the Trial of the Sword in the Master Trials DLC.
Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trial of the Sword
Finding Trial of Sword in Zelda: Breath of the Wild Master Trials DLC
In order to find the Trial of Sword, you need to head over to the Lost Woods and to the pedestal on which the Master Sword slumbers – in the Korok Forest. It goes without saying but you must’ve acquired the Master Sword in order to start the Trial of Sword. With the Master Sword at your disposal, simply place the sword back to start the challenge.
Another important thing that you need to note is that the challenge floors unlock in sets. After the completion of one set, you’ll be able to unlock the next set. The 1st set has 12 floors, the 2nd one has 16 floors, and the 3rd one has 23 floors. Upon the completion of different sets, you’ll unlock rewards.
Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trial of the Sword Tips and Strategies
When it comes to Trial of the Sword in Zelda: Breath of the Wild, there are certain things that you can practice to make them a whole lot easier. These are fairly simple tips that are easy-to-follow and can help you improve your progress.
- Increase your inventory space.
- Lightning-based weapons are OP.
- Try to use stealth whenever possible!
- Don’t leave an area before searching for supplies.
- Improve your HP and Stamina as much as possible.
- Don’t forget to cook if you come across a cooking pot.
- Always try to take 1-on-1 fights instead of fighting groups.
- Pick up and use weapons dropped by enemies like Bokoblins.
- Don’t cling to low-level weapons that you won’t use during the trials.
- Learn about your surroundings and try to take advantage of things like lava, etc.
- Take advantage of Bomb Rune in the 1st set and save your weapons for the final set.
This is all we’ve in our Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trial of the Sword Guide. If you’ve anything else you’d like to add, let us know in the comments section below!