Nintendo Switch System Update 3.0.0 Will Help You Find Your Controller And More
Nintendo Switch has proven to be immensely successful for Nintendo that the company has increased the production of the console to 18 million by the end of the current fiscal year. Nintendo has been making improvements to the console through new updates. Now Nintendo has rolled out Nintendo Switch system update 3.0.0 that brings some significant changes to the console and a few new features along with it.
One of the main changes this Nintendo Switch system update 3.0.0 brings is how the console gets updated to latest version of the OS. After this update, users will not require to manually update the console as it will automatically update if the console is left connected online for any extended duration of time without use.
However, those who like to power down the console while not using it will be able to manually update Nintendo Switch. The update also brings a variety of new content including the 6 new Splatoon 2 user icons, locate controller by making it vibrate and more.
- Register a channel to receive News for specific games
- Add friends from your Nintendo 3DS and Wii U Friend Lists
- Receive notifications when your Friends go online
- Find paired controllers within communication range by activating the vibration feature
- Change the user icon order on the Home Menu
- Select from 6 new Splatoon 2 characters for user icon
- Change the system volume from the Quick Settings
- Lower the maximum volume for headphone or speakers connected to the audio jack
- Change display colors to Invert Colors or Grayscale
- Connect a USB keyboard to the dock to type whenever the keyboard is on the screen
- Use the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller via wired communication by connecting the USB charging cable
- Update connected controllers
- Added a feature that suggests deletion of software data if there is insufficient space when downloading other software
The update also completely resolved the issue where software updates would fail and subsequently prevent the software from being started.