Exploding Beats Headphones Causes Burns On Woman’s Face, Hands, And Hair
We all know what happened with the Note 7. The explosions were numerous and Samsung had to recall all the phones that were sold. This lead to an incredible loss. We also saw some exploding iPhones but Apple has been able to keep that very low key. Now there has been an incident that features exploding Beats headphones but some can say that it is not Apple’s fault.
The exploding Beats headphones incident took place on a flight from Australia to Hong Kong, so you can imagine how traumatizing it would have been for all the passengers that were on board the flight. Reports have been coming in about this incident and the woman that has been affected by the incident has burns on her face and hands. Some parts of her hair have also been burned.
She also said that nowhere was it specified which brand of batteries she was supposed to use and that she was very disappointed with Apple. For those of you who do not know, Apple owns Beats. This is not the first time that we are seeing issues with Beats products. Previously there was an overheating issue with the Beats pill.
According to reports:
The woman, whose face, hands and hair were burned, had sought to be reimbursed to replace her headphones and several items of ruined clothing.
It will be interesting to see how this story develops and what Apple does to ensure that this does not happen again. Apple is well known for hiding such events and not taking responsibility for such incident but as this event took place on a flight and endangered many other people besides the victim, things could be different.
She says she bought the headphones duty-free in 2014 and the AAA batteries in Australia. She says she was extremely disappointed with Apple’s decision.
Let us know what you think about this exploding Beats headphones incident and what Apple should do in order to make amends with the victim.