First Details For Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Revealed, Releasing This Fall
Pro Evolution Soccer is one of the most popular Soccer simulators out there and while Konami is yet to officially announced Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, details regarding the game have already emerged. The details for the game include the pre-order bonuses and features that will be included in the game.
The details for Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 were revealed on the product page for the game on Windows Store. The product page for the game reveals that the game will launch on September 13, 2017. Those who pre-order the game will receive exclusive content that includes 2x Premium Partner Agents for myClub and more.
As for the features, the game will feature new gameplay mechanics like “Strategic Dribbling, Real Touch+ and new set pieces take the unrivaled gameplay to the next level”. The game will also feature online co-op and Master League Upgrade.
Pre-order now to receive exclusive content:
- 2x Premium Partner Agents for myClub
- UCL Agent for myClub
- Exclusive Agent for myClub
You will also receive bonus myClub content:
- 4x Start Up Agents
- 1x Partner Club Agent
- 10,000 GP x 10 weeks
PES 2018 new features:
- Gameplay Masterclass – Strategic Dribbling, Real Touch+ and new set pieces take the unrivaled gameplay to the next level
- Presentation Overhaul – New menus and real player images
- PES League Integration – Compete with PES League in new modes including myClub
- Online Co-op -A mode dedicated to co-op play is newly added
- Random Selection Match – Fan favourite returns with new presentation and features
- Master League Upgrade – New pre-season tournaments, improved transfer system, presentations, and functionality
- Enhanced Visual Reality – New lighting, reworked player models and animations covering everything from facial expressions to body movement to bring the game to life
Pro Evolution Soccer is a sports video game developed by PES Productions and published by Konami and the upcoming game is expected to launch for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
Source: Windows Store