Know that Tekken 7 has officially gone gold, meaning that development has completely concluded and the game is ready for shipment worldwide.
Taking to Twitter over the weekend, brand and community adviser Mark “MarkMan” Julio asked the fighting game community to support the latest installment by picking up an early copy.
For those who have yet to place a pre-order, Tekken 7 is available in different editions across all three platforms. In addition to pre-order bonuses, there are also some recent console bundles that players must be aware of.
- PS4, XB1, PC: Eliza, the 1000-year old vampire who made her debut in Tekken Revolution returns as a pre-order incentive for Tekken 7.
- XB1: Free copy of Tekken 6 that is part of Microsoft’s backwards compatibility program.
- PS4: Exclusive legacy costumes for King, Xiaoyu and Jin. Additionally, there’s a Jukebox mode through which you’ll be able to listen to classic Tekken music and create custom playlists for Tekken 7.
- PS4, XB1, PC: Grants access to three content packs that will include new playable characters, stages, at least one new game mode, costume packs and a bonus 35-piece Metallica costume pack. Each DLC pack will also be sold separately, though no prices have been revealed at the moment.
- PS4, XB1, PC: The Digital Deluxe Edition bundles the base-game with the Season Pass. Reportedly, it also features two additional characters.
- PS4, XB1: The Collector’s Edition ($150) features the original soundtrack, base-game, a Steel Book case, and a 12″ x 18″ statue of Kazuya locked in combat with Heihachi.
- There are apparently two different Collector’s Editions divided between two regions. You can read on that here.
- PS4: A special Deluxe Edition comes with the 500 GB variant of the console, the base game, and the season pass. It is available for pre-order right now through the United Kingdom’s retailer branch of Game for the discounted price of £249.99.
Tekken 7 is confirmed for an official release on June 2 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, a few months later than the originally planned window of early 2017.