Darksiders 3 Screenshots Leaked Ahead Of Official Reveal, Will Feature Fury As Main Protagonist
It has been a while since THQ Nordic confirmed that Darksiders III has been in development and since then the company has not revealed anything about it. Now, the first screenshots for Darksiders 3 have been leaked by an online retailer and they seem legitimate.
Amazon product listing has leaked Darksiders 3 from THQ Nordic and Gunfire Games. According to the leak, the game will launch for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. For those who don’t know, Gunfire Games is the same studio that developed the Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition- Death’s Revenge. According to the leak, the game is due to launch in 2018.
The leaked screenshots for Darksiders 3 show the third horseman, Fury. As you can see in the images she will visit the earth, as in one of the screenshots she is fighting in a subway, and will also go to the maker’s realm. Furthermore, the art style of Darksiders 3 seems true to the first two games. Check out the screenshots below.
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
- Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature
That is not all, as Darksiders: Fury’s Collection – War and Death has also popped up on European PlayStation Store confirming that Darksiders 3 will feature Fury as the main protagonist.
Are you excited for the game? What do you like to see in it? Let us know in the comments.