Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Prop Hunt Mode Has Returned For The Weekend
While Call Of Duty: WWII has been revealed but Activision has not planned to stop supporting Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, as the popular Prop Hunt mode for the game is coming back for the weekend, as the publisher has announced.
Originally Prop Hunt mode for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered was released on 1st April but it seems that devs have decided to bring it back for the weekend for players to enjoy. The Prop Hunt mode will be available throughout the weekend until May 1 at 10 am PDT/1 pm EST. Aside from bringing back the mode, Reven Software has also made some fixes to this game.
- Fixed props appearing during the final score screen.
- Fixed an issue where the final whistle would not always display properly.
- Turned off health regen for props.
- Restore hunter’s health to 100 if they are low, to prevent blood overlay.
- Increased XP gain for kills as a hunter.
- Created a still alive XP gain for props.
- Fixed blood overlay sorting issue on UI.
- Fixed No XP gain if player does not damage a prop.
Aside from taking the franchise back to its roots with Call of Duty: WWII, Sledgehammer Games also intends to introduce some new elements to the upcoming game. According to Sledgehammer Games, there will be no auto-restoration of health in the upcoming Call Of Duty and will highlight the vulnerability of the soldiers instead making them a superhero.
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is a first-person action shooter developed by Raven Software for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. However, the game is not available to purchase separately and is only available with Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare special edition.