Nvidia Game Ready 381.89 driver has been released and it provides support for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III, Heroes of the Storm 2.0, Batman: Arkham VR, Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality, and Wilson’s Heart. If you play any of these games and have an Nvidia GPU then you should download the latest driver version.
Nvidia Game Ready 381.89 driver also adds support for the newly released Nvidia Titan Xp as well as Windows 10 Creators Update which came out recently. Players of Descent: Underground will also be able to take advantage of SLI profiles.
While these new drivers provide a couple of new features and support games and what not, there are a couple of problems as well. Some have not been fixed and some are new issues that could effect you. If you are running Windows 10 then the following are some of the issues that you could encounter:
- [GeForce Experience]: Driver installation may fail when attempting to perform a driver overinstall. To workaround, perform a clean installation.
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][Battlefield 1 XP1]: With SLI enabled, corruption appears in the game when switching between full-screen and windowed mode. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Mass Effect: Andromeda]: Random memory errors may occur when playing the game. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Sid Meirie’s Civilization VI][G-Sync/SLI/DirectX 12]: Black corruption appears while entering the in-game menu after skipping the cutscene. 
- [GeForce GTX Titan X][Ansel][Ghost Recon Wild lands]: With FXAA enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel, the application crashes when enabling the in-game Ansel UI. 
Older operating systems are no exception either. If you are running Windows 8.1 then the following are issues that might affect you:
- [3DVision] While a stereoscopic 3D video with stereoscopic 3D enabled is played, the monitor refresh rate switches to 60 Hz after changing the resolution using the Windows control panel. 
- [Video, Notebook] The NVIDIA Control Panel video color settings have no effect on YouTube flash video playback within Internet Explorer 10. 
If you are interested in check out the complete list of issues and fixes that come with Nvidia Game Ready 381.89 driver then you can check out the official release notes.
Let us know what you think about the Nvidia Game Ready 381.89 driver.