Who would have thought that Bayonetta would come to PC with a 4k support. I didn’t however, Capcom has surprised us with a release and it has fans excited again all over the world.
Good PC ports these days are hard to come by but Bayonetta tries its to be a good port with modern standards.
There are however, some issues (mostly performance/fps related) that you might encounter are there are some workarounds you can try to fix them.
Platinum games is expect to release some patches but in the meanwhile, you can try out the following possible fixes for your concerned problem.
Bayonetta PC Performance, Low FPS, White Screen of Death and Their Fixes
#1 Bayonetta PC Prologue Performance Issues
Some users are reporting that they are getting poor performance during the porlogue of the game. Mostly, these users are using AMD processors. In any case, you can try out the following workarounds to fix the issue:
- First of all, if you are using Windows 10, make sure that there is no update pending. Windows 10 update to latest has fixed the issue for many.
- It has also been reported that if your run the game in offline mode, it helps to increase the framerates.
- It goes without saying that your drivers should be up to date.
- If you can, try using 16:9 aspect ration resolutions.
- If you are running the game on laptop, make sure that you are using the dedicated GPU and not the integrated one.
#2 Bayonetta PC White Screen of Death Issue
If you are getting White Screen on launch, there is a simple fix you could try to resolve the issue. Press Alt + Enter to make the game run in windowed mode. This will fix the display and then you can change the resolution via settings.
By default the setting is 4K for many users, so if you don’t have a 4k supported display, it could cause white/black screen issue.
#3 Bayonetta PC Low FPS Fix
If you are facing FPS issues throughout, try the workarounds mentioned in #1.
#4 Bayonetta PC Controller Fix
There have been some reports about controllers not working. If you are also having issues, you should try out some sort of emulator like x360ce for mapping.
If you are facing any other issues related to Bayonetta PC, let us know in the comments below.