PSP Emulator PPSSPP v1.4 Now Available, Brings Improved Audio And More
PSP is a great handheld console with just one downside that games for this handheld are not available for other gaming devices. That what emulators are for and PSP Emulator PPSSPP v1.4 is now available.
PSP Emulator PPSSPP v1.4 brings support for D3D11, improved audio quality, high DPI display fixes and more.
- Support D3D11 (performs better than OpenGL or D3D9 on most hardware)
- Audio quality improvement (linear interpolation) (#8950)
- Hardware spline/bezier tesselation in OpenGL, D3D11 and Vulkan (…)
- Post-processing shaders in D3D11
- Prescale UV setting removed, now the default (improves perf) (#9176)
- High DPI display fixes
- Various fixes for UMD switching for multi-UMD games (#9245, #9256)
- New audio setting to improve compatibility with Bluetooth headsets
- Various desktop gamepad compatibility fixes
- Workaround for mipmap issue, fixing fonts in Tactics Ogre Japanese
- Assorted minor compatibility fixes, code cleanup and performance improvements
Emulators exist not only for PSP but also for Nintendo’s Wii U. Just recently CEMU announced that it is working on a new project to bring Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild to PC with CEMU emulator.
The project has reached $23,000 in crowdfunding and it has been getting a lot of attention in the past few days.