Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.12 Adds 3D Audio Support, Improves Performance
Horizon Zero Dawn is the strongest PS4 exclusive that we have seen so far in 2017 and things are only getting better with the new update 1.12. The new update adds support for 3D audio and there are some performance improvements for the game as well.
Ever since the game came out the developers have been hard at work making the game better, fixing bugs and providing performance patches to increase the in-game performance. Here is everything you need to know about the Horizon Zero Dawn update.
Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.12 Adjustments
The following adjustments have been made to the game in the new update:
- Improved Pathfinding to Quest markers and custom waypoints when players are on a mount.
- Improved performance in several areas in the game.
- Several improvements to the lightmap.
Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.12 Fixes
The following bugs have been fixed the new update of Horizon Zero Dawn:
- Fixed an issue in “The City of the Sun” where in some occasions the game would crash when Aloy and Erend arrive at Olin’s house.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when some players fast-travelled during one of Aloy’s animations in the bunker she fell into when she was a child.
- Fixed various miscellaneous crashes.
You can check out our Horizon Zero Dawn review for more information and our thoughts regarding the game as well.
Let us know what you think about this Horizon Zero Dawn update.