How to Get Destiny Husk of The Pit in Age of Triumph, Way Easier than In The Past
Since the launch of Age of Triumph, players have been looking for concrete changes in missions, drops and stuff like that, and what they’ve found out is that the Destiny Husk of the Pit can be gotten easier than in the past.
The best way to get the weapon is killing the ogre that can be found during the Shrine of Oryx mission.
What you have to do is to go to the area before the boss room in the Darkness zone and wait for the Ogre to spawn; once he spawns, you’ll simply have to kill it: an easy process if you character is high leveled and equipped.
Then, if the weapon was dropped, you can go back having fun with your friends, otherwise you’ll have to wait for other Ogres to respawn and kill them until you get the Husk of the Pit.
It’s nice to see positive changes made in the game, even now that Destiny 2 has been announced.
Do you found it easy to obtain Destiny Husk of the Pit?
Speaking of Destiny 2, here’s what we know so far:
- Cayde-6 will be present in the game.
- The PC version might be happening according to multiple and reliable source.
- The game will release in September, even if we don’t know when. A retailer has claimed that Destiny 2 will be releasing on September 18th, 2017, but it might be a placeholder.
- Progress can be carried over, even if the same doesn’t happen with other stuff.
- Nathan Filion (known for being Nathan Drake in Uncharted) will be Cayde-6.
Destiny is a shooter video game by Bungie that was released for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.