Tilman Sillescu is Not Working on Spellforce 3 Soundtrack, “A Good Amount of Skirmish Maps” Confirmed
For those wondering if Tilman Sillescu is behind Spellforce 3 soundtrack or not, we have an answer. According to THQ Nordic, Tilman Sillescu is not working on or involved with the game’s soundtrack.
Speaking to Segmentnext, the studio confirmed that it has an in-house composer who worked on Spellforce 3 soundtrack (check it out in the video above).
we have an inhouse composer and sound designer who creates awesome stuff.
It is a great soundtrack and fans seem to have a liking to the new track, judging by the positive comments on the video.
Nordic also discussed the Skirmish maps for Spellforce 3 and said that there are a decent amount of maps available to the player. Moreover, there is a PvP mode that will allow players to compete against each other.
there will be a good amount of skirmish maps available and there is a great PvP mode available for multiplayer.
Spellforce 3 is in development for PC and will release sometime this year. The game is available on Steam and for now, we only have the minimum system requirements available to us.
Spellforce 3 Minimum System Specs:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 470 or Radeon HD 5850)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!
For more on Spellforce, stay-tuned!
What changes and improvements would you like to see in the third game? Let us know in the comments below.