League of Legends Patch 7.6 brings further changes to the current status of Marksmen, slightly adjusting them with healthy improvements for the bottom lane.
Miss Fortune was incredibly strong before Riot Games dialed back on the utility aspect of Marksmen and benefits from offensive mastery points and items. The latest patch takes into account the Bounty Hunter as well as other champions that been underwhelming in their performances recently.
Patch 7.6 increases the base-damage and scaling ratio of Miss Fortune’s Q (Double Up). In addition, a couple of her animation sequences have been eliminated for a more smoother execution. E (Make It Rain) will cast without any brief pause, similar to how the developer dealt with Lucian recently.
Q (Double Up)
- Damage: 20/35/50/65/80 ⇒ 20/40/60/80/100
- Ratio: 0.85 total attack damage ⇒ 1.0 total attack damage
- Now We’re Playing With Power: Cast range now adjusts based on Miss Fortune’s attack range
- Hair Trigger: Miss Fortune no longer briefly pauses after casting Double Up
E (Make It Rain)
- Hair Trigger: Miss Fortune no longer briefly pauses after casting Make it Rain
The second Marksmen to be shown love in the new League of Legends patch is Varus, whose win-rate has plummeted following the recent batch of nerfs. While Riot Games intentionally brought the champion down, it is now looking to correct that by restoring some of Varus’ past power levels.
A new mechanic has been added to Q (Piercing Arrow) which reduces the ability’s cooldown by triggering the passive of W (Blighted Quiver) through auto-attacks. Previously, the only way of reducing the cooldown on his bread-and-butter was through cooldown reduction items. The new changes should give Varus more opportunities to spam his arrows in-lane.
Q (Piercing Arrow)
- Cooldown Refund on Blight Proc: 4 seconds, scaling down with cooldown reduction ⇒ 4 seconds
While usually kept to the top-lane or jungle, Quinn is also another Marksman that has been adjusted in the latest patch. According to the developer, she was too overwhelming with her high burst attack. In order to give opponents more time to react, her R (Behind Enemy Lines) is losing significant damage values. In return, she will have more attack speed to make use of.
W (Heightened Senses)
- Bonus Attack Speed: 20/25/30/35/40% on Harrier proc ⇒ 20/35/50/65/80% on Harrier proc
R (Behind Enemy Lines)
- Skystrike Damage: 100% total attack damage ⇒ 40% total attack damage
- [New] The Pigeon: After putting at least one point in Behind Enemy Lines, Quinn respawns as Valor after deaths for the rest of the game