Coffee Stain Studios has announced yesterday a space-themed paid expansion for Goat Simulator called ‘Waste of Space’. Waste of Space – released today on PlayStation 4 – lets you have fun in many different ways.
From exploring planets to shooting stuff in the space, our beloved Goat has now reached a new level of epicness, and we are sure that you won’t get bored.
These are some of the features included in the Goat Simulator Waste of Space DLC:
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. But seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother? There is one planet nearby, though. Go to that one.
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore.
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander!
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content.
The trailer below is the best way to see what the DLC is about.
Goat Simulator is now available for PlayStation 4, PC, MAC, Linux, Android and iOS.