Studio Wildcard has rolled out Ark Survival Evolved Update 1.14 for PlayStation 4 that brings improved performance, new dinosaurs, and some fixes for the overall experience.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 1.14 is also in submission for Xbox One and this update is 3.2 GB in size for PlayStation 4.
- New Dino: Electrophorus!
- New Dino: Microraptor!
- New Dino: Ammonite!
- New Dino: Thylacoleo!
- New Structure: Tek Forcefield
- New Structures: Tek Tileset & Tek Doors
- New additional headhead hairstyle and additional facial hairstyle
- 30 new Explorer Notes
- Optimised Task Graph threading & RHI systems (latest Unreal) resulting in approximate 15% performance gain (maximise GPU-usage time)
- Numerous fixes made to TEK Equipment in regular play and split-screen mode.
- Greenhouse Structures are better optimized
Ark Survival Evolved is an action-adventure survival game in development at Studio Wildcard. The game is currently in early access for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and is expected to launch in Spring 2017.