Drawn to Death is a third-person shooter that takes place inside the notebook’s pages of a kid. It will release on April 4th, 2017 at the price of $19.99, but you will be able to grab it for free if you are a PlayStation Plus subscriber.
This announcement has been made by David Jaffe on PlayStation Blog:
We just couldn’t wait any longer to share the good news, so here we are — finally — loud and proud and excited as-all-get-out to announce that Drawn To Death launches April 4 and is free for PS Plus members!
Drawn To Death, as you may know, is a third-person shooter/brawler that takes place entirely inside the pages of a high school kid’s notebook. All of the kid’s creative drawings come to life and battle it out in this highly competitive, fast paced, online action game.
Jaffe has also detailed some of the features that will be included in the game:
- Sphinx Missions: In these missions you will have to wake the Spinhx and solve her eight battle-focused riddles. You will get a new weapon/level for each riddle solved.
- Character-centric Missions: As suggested by the name, they will help you get costumes and rare Taunts for every character of the roster.
- Mystery Boxes: You can get Myster Boxes for every three matches online you play and for every 150 kills you execute. These boxes can contain taunts and characters skin.
- Climb the Tower: It is based on the theme Dark Fairy Tales, and if played in ranked mode, it will give you the chance to reach the tower’s top, earning insane stickers for every floor you reach.
- Insane Mystery Special Offer: It will probably give you rewards for killing specific targets.