AMD Radeon Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.2 Brings 12% Boost On RX 480 For Mass Effect Andromeda And More
AMD has rolled out Radeon Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.2 for its graphics cards in preparation of Mass Effect Andromeda.
According to AMD, Radeon Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.2 will “boost the game’s performance by around 12% on an RX 480” and have also added an AMD Optimised Tesselation Profile.
However, AMD Radeon Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.2 may also create issues for Ghost Recon Wildlands like the game may fail to launch in 3 or 4 way multi-GPU configuration and more.
Radeon Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.2
- Mass Effect™: Andromeda
- Up to 12% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 480 8GB when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.3.1RS-112
- AMD Optimized Tessellation Profile added
- Texture corruption may be observed in The Division™ on some surfaces using the DirectX®12 API.
- For Honor™ may experience texture flickering or a black screen in game menus or when performing a task switch in 4x Multi GPU system configurations.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands may sometimes fail to launch in three or four way Multi-GPU enabled system configurations.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands may experience flicker in Multi-GPU system configurations when performing a task switch or changing graphics settings while the game is running.
- Battlefield™ 1 may fail to launch using Origin or Radeon Settings if it has an enabled profile in the Radeon Settings Game Manager. Users can disable the Battlefield™ 1 profile if they are experiencing issues with launching.
- Application profiles in Radeon Settings may fail to retain after system log off or reboot for some gaming applications.
- AMD FreeSync™ technology mode may not be compatible or function with Sniper Elite™ 4.
- Enabling supersampling in Sniper Elite™ 4 may cause image cropping.
- Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows® user after toggling AMD CrossFire™ technology mode.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
- Shadow Warrior 2™ may fail to enable Multi-GPU on game launch due to a missing application profile in Radeon Settings.
Mass Effect Andromeda is scheduled to launch on March 21, 2017, for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.