Blizzard has shared new details on the Necromancer, a new class that will be added to Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls soon.
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls Necromancer Class is based on a gauge of energy called “essence”, that’s directly drawn from the corpses of the enemies.
Here are some of the abilities of the Necromancer:
- Grim Scythe: Summons a huge scythe that deals damage and restores Essence.
- Blood Nova: Unleashes a powerful nova dealing a lot of damage to your surrounding enemies.
- Devour: An ability that allows you instantly restore Essence.
- Golem: Summons a mighty Blood Golem that can sacrifice itself to heal your character.
- Blood Rush: Allows to pass through solid objects in order to swiftly reach a new location.
- Leech: Curses enemies in order to transfer their life energy to you
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls Necromancer Class will be included in the Reaper Of Souls pack, that will be released in 2017.
However, Blizzard has announced that little time remains before Diablo III Season 9 ends.
Season 9 will end on the following dates and times:
- North America: Friday, March 17 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, March 17 @ 5:00 p.m. CET
- Asia: Friday, March 17 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Season 10, on the other hand, will begin about two weeks afterward on the following dates and times:
- North America: Friday, March 31 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, March 31 @ 5:00 p.m. CET
- Asia: Friday, March 31 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Diablo III is an action RPG developed by Blizzard for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and PC.