We have managed to get the latest image on Samsung Galaxy S8 as the phone is in final touches and soon will get a release date. The recent image signifies one thing, that whole of the display screen has barely an edge. The front panel contains full sized screen, no home button and no unassigned spaces left.
The screen appears to be without any buttons on its bottom and the display appears to be all panel. Since there is absence of front home button, my blind guess is the fingerprint sensor will be located at the backside of phone.
Details or rumors we know so far on Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Processor: Snapdragon Qualcomm octa-core 3.2 GHz processor
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- A 5.2 inch 4K display with eye sensing technology
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- A 4200 mAh battery capacity
- Rear 30 megapixels camera and front 9.0 megapixels selfie camera
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, fingerprint scanner
- Wireless charging, rapid charging
- Mini projector
- 64 and 128 GB internal memory and expandable with dual micro SD cards
- It will be available in Black, Gold and Orchid Gray color options
- Comes in two variants: regular and plus model
- Expected regular model price will be at $950
- Expected plus model price will be at $1050
- The device will be unveiled on March, 21, 2017
There is not much that we know about the smartphone and Samsung has kept details to itself but word has it that we will be able to see the device unveiled on 21st March. With Galaxy S8 debuting an increase in S-series price and comes out in two variants could set a new discourse for S-series lineup smartphones for years to come.
Let us know what you think about the Galaxy S8 phone and its two rumored variants: the regular and plus model. Do you have some extra information on Galaxy S8 specifications? Let us know in comment section below.