There are now more incentives than ever for League of Legends fans to attend the European League Championships Series (EU LCS) in person.
It all begins by obtaining a rewards card system at the entrance of the studio. Following that, a single stamp can be earned on every visit to the EU LCS. Collect enough stamps and you can redeem them for various League of Legends goodies.
The rewards card system is not something new for the League of Legends competitive circuit. However, vigilant feedback has prompted Riot Games to improve the feature this year by introducing different tiers of rewards.
Attendants will begin their journey at Silver but can return regularly to level up their rewards card and in turn get access to exclusive freebies.
- 5 Stamps: League of Legends branded Swag Bag filled with goodies.
- 10 Stamps (Unlocks Gold Tier): Exclusive EU LCS poster signed by the on-air talent team and two free tickets to the studio.
- 5 Stamps: Choose between cozy Baron or Tibbers pillow.
- 10 Stamps (Unlocks Platinum Tier): One time free entry for a 2017 Berlin studio show for you and a friend plus a guided backstage tour.
- 5 Stamps: You’ll get to take home an exclusive Chrome Pulsefire Ezreal statue, not available in our merch store or anywhere else.
- 10 Stamps (Unlocks Diamond Tier): You don’t get a shiny border, but what you do get is even better…
- Once you unlock Diamond Tier, you don’t need to collect stamps anymore. Instead, you’ll receive a personalized badge which grants free entry to 2017 EU LCS Studio Shows. To add some icing to the cake, we’ll also arrange a backstage meet and greet with your favorite team or the on-air talent team for you!
Besides attending EU LCS, there will be additional ways of earning stamps that Riot Games will announce inside the studio for the audience alone. That being said, based on the attendance aspect alone, you’ll require 30 visits to unlock every reward.