Bethesda has released this week Fallout 4 1.9 update, that is 460 MB in size. This update introduces PlayStation 4 Pro support alongside fixes for some bugs.
The patch notes is available below:
- Enhanced PS4 Pro Support
- Support for High Resolution Texture Pack (PC only)
- Added Featured category for mods
- Added ability to sort Highest Rated and Most Favorited filters by today, week, month and all time
- Added number of ratings count to Mods Browsing Menu
- Added number of favorites count to Mod Details page
- Added required dependencies to Mod Details page
- Added latest version number and notes to Mod Details page
- General performance and stability improvements
- Improvements to Reporting mods categories
- Fixed occasional crashes while scrolling through Load Order menu
- Improved Bethesda.net error messaging
The Fallout series has been very popular, but it seems that it was the fifth chapter that managed to sell the most. According to Bethesda’s Pete Hines, Fallout 4 sales were the highest in the company’s history, even more than Skyrim.
Data-gathering website StatisticBrain says that Skyrim has sold over 23 million copies during its entire life up until now, in six years. Fallout 4, however, has already managed to sell more than 12 million units to retailers after launch, and nearly 1.2 million other copies were bought on Steam.
If you are a huge fan Fallout fan, then you can have fun playing Fallout Shelter, a simulation game that’s available for Android, iOS, Xbox One and PC.
Have you already downloaded Fallout 4 1.9 update?
Fallout 4 is an RPG developed by Bethesda for PS4, Xbox One and PC.